Friday 17 April 2020

Hands up who has had enough.

Still goes on and on.  Praying for all even though I am not religious.


Today's sunset.

In England new explanations of what you can and cant do under lockdown.  You can now  drive to somewhere for exercise.  Not in Scotland.

The DP and I drove to the Prom.  On the way we examined closely the road from our house.  It is a narrow country lane and the verges are vertical.  No way I could get out of the way of a vehicle.  Tractors would just have to trundle on behind until I got to a gate way!  So still driving to exercise.





I am walking much faster now.  Sign the fitness increasing.  I will not be able to extend to walking the path of doom between the Dunes as I dont think its wide enough there to pass,
 with a big enough space, another walker.

I did some painting.

Long Tailed Tits have a pale pink tinge round their nether parts.

Tired now and on overload with all the news rubbish.

Goodnight.  Off for the 9 hours of continuous low dosage oxygen.

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Hopefully they relax the rules a bit in Scotland for you.

God bless.

Jules said...

I'm so glad you are able to get for your walk on the prom now. It must prove some relief for you at least.
I think these 'explanations' have caused more confusion than before.
Stay well. X

Philip said...

I've been meaning to say this for a long time, you post some great photograpghs on your blog.

mamasmercantile said...

Glad you are doing well.

Beacee said...

When TheGuardian did their on-line piece about the guidance they used a picture of people exercising on Frazerborough beach. I recognised Tiger Hill immediately.
Love and prayers for you both x

Jean said...

I love the sunset and your other photos. If we could all use common sense, we wouldn't need rules. Its only the idiots who need them really and then that affects the rest of us.