Thursday 2 April 2020

Day 1 did not go well.

Very strong winds.  The fields have just been ploughed so dust storms.  Nowhere to go.  The place I was intending to go a small harbour at the end of a bumpy track had the police visit.

A friend posted up on facebook that he had been approached by the police and the world went ballistic as this harbour is on private land and the police had no business to be there.

Not sure what tomorrow will bring.  But I am already stir crazy.  I went to the Shedudio.


Painted a bit.


Bird watched a bit.





No Seagulls.

I had a follow up text message from the Government, did I want a food parcel.  Well no as it also said if you have someone who can shop for you do not say yes.  The DP has decided he will carry on doing the shopping.

Tomorrow I am to go through the DVDs and damp dust some shelves.  Well thats the plan.  Cant say I am that excited.

6 comments:

Bovey Belle said...

How frustrating for you. I hope that you are able to sort something out to stop you going totally stir crazy.

busybusybeejay said...

Life is so difficult at the moment.Keep painting.

Chris said...

So sorry your outings have been cancelled. We are allowed one walk each day and threats of fines if you are found out without a good reason! Doesn't sound enforceable to me.

mamasmercantile said...

Stay strong. So nice to be able to watch the birds. Take care.

wherethejourneytakesme said...

I reckon the police have got you on a tracker - I should check your ankles and look for hidden bugs in your home - they seem to know where you are thinking of going!!
Have you thought of going in fancy dress as a seagull maybe. Stay safe and sane x

Jackie said...

Oh dear. I was so hoping that you could get out for your sea air. Perhaps when things settle down a bit.

Lovely painting.

God bless.