Monday 2 April 2018

Small Children are delightful but exhausting.

So the end of the open shedudio weekend.  Well no.

First I could go for my Prom walk after lunch as normal.  So I did.



High tide.   No sea birds on the beach, all way out at sea.



Cold and windy.  Glad to get back in the car.

Then it was into the shedudio.  Open again.



And the visitation of the wee artists.  Above aged 3.  This is a painting of a Ladybird on flowers.

Aged 6.  A flying fish with other sea creatures, lightning, clouds, sea etc.




Amazing. 

Our Community Challenge for the Fraserburgh Art Groups Annual Exhibition this year is Fraserburgh Flyers.  Anything that flies, or did fly. e.g. Pterodactyl.   So Ladybird and Flying Fish....why not.  This has helped me fine tune the advice for the challenge which will go out to schools and groups.  So very grateful to my visitors today. Their Dad is a Primary school teacher who also helped with the advice I will be sending out.


















After they had left the Coal Tit came to the new window feeder. On the Shedudio.



The new feeder outside the dining room with Goldfinches.



The sky this evening.  We had a blizzard of snow this afternoon and more forecast.  None of the snow remained.  Come on Spring......  I am exhausted and want some calm.   And breathe....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

little ones are very exhausting lol,, my grandkids just left,,my husband and I are exhausted! Great photos!!!!

mamasmercantile said...

We had the joy of our Grandsons for the weekend so I know exactly how you feel. We did have the bonus of no snow.