Saturday 14 April 2018

Breathing.


This so made me laugh!!  The way I feel!

I managed a walk today.  Not far and really struggling to breathe.  Although I feel better all round.  Fingers crossed.


Fantastic weather we have had today.  Sun all day and a small breeze by the coast, none at all a few miles inland.  It is almost 9 p.m. now and we have no heating on at all!


Lobster fishing boat, which showed the sea was still not calm as it swung side to side.  There was one surfer in the sea but he kept falling off so I have spared you any surfing photo.


Dyson is now the proud leader of a harem of four.  Number 4 just out of shot...




There were 22 Goldfinch, many on the ground eating the falling seed.


And a pair of Greenfinches.  We used to have masses of Greenfinch but the last few years the numbers have plummeted.  Hoping this pair make a go of it.

A good day, if only I could breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaathe.















4 comments:

BadPenny said...

I love Finches so have added a Niger seed container to the bird feeders and have attracted two Gold finches and one Bullfinch so far.
I am on my fourth cold this winter which leaves me with a sore throat so I know how frustrated you are xx

Lizzie said...

Jill, I love your positve attitude to your health issues. A great example for those of us who moan about little things!!
I like the bird pics too.
Lizzie

Minigranny said...

Love to see the greenfinches - they're such beautiful birds. Do hope you're breathing improves soon!

mamasmercantile said...

I am still laughing...we have to laugh about our ailments otherwise we would cry. Love seeing those beautiful bird photos.