Sunday 8 April 2018

One of those days.

Today was one of those days when I woke up and was CROSS.  Cross with not being able to do stuff.  Days such as this descend occasionally.  My body does not/ can not do what my mind wants to do. And I get CROSS. 

Off to the Esplanade.  Quite a nice day.  


Strange sky....


Flat, calm sea.



The Gull Gang were having great fun.  Their enjoyment was obvious!

Playtime for these Girls too, which was LOVELY to see, not a mobile phone anywhere.



This jogger had her dog's lead attached to her belt.  I did wonder what would happen if the dog took off........

The strange sky I saw I should have recognised.  It was the Haar (sea mist, fret, ) gathering.



Did not spook the birds.



I could not get all FOUR females that Dyson is now shepherding about and we have also witnessed a number of consummations (is that the right word) (not good whatever when you are having your tea.)

So by the end of the day I was no longer cross.

Briony ask to see the teenage range of glasses.  There are not so many and they are all funky. And cheaper.

5 comments:

rusty duck said...

It would appear that Ptolemy pheasant is monogamous. Although as I can’t tell the females apart it could easily be a different one each day. She (assuming it is one she) seems to be spending an inordinately long time deciding on a nest site.

Anonymous said...

beautiful photos! The sea and sand,, so lovely and calming, the shades so soft. Tea time side show oh my,, adult rating!!

DUTA said...

The calmness of the sea versus the fun activity of the gulls and the girls. Nice!
I like contrasts.

kjsutcliffe said...

I get days like that - but fortunately they pass. Today we are all misty - looks rather autumnal, hope summer has not been that brief!

mamasmercantile said...

The beautiful scenery couldn't fail to work its magic and make you feel better. You live in a beautiful place.