Monday 30 April 2018

Problems.

A few problems.

One being I am feeling much better, until I do something physical, such as walking, trying to wash my feet, etc. - and becoming breathless.  I do know how to regain control over my breathing but am having to do it frequently.  Hey ho.  My steroids finish tomorrow and my antibiotics the morning after.  So do I return to the doctors and enter the surgery full of germs?  Problem.

Secondly I did a 13 second video of the masses of Herring Gulls today.  Never seen so  many and Facebook has refused to actually post it on a number of sites.  So here goes.  Bit out of sync with the rest of the post but videos take ages to upload for me so I decided to get it over with .....problem.




I mentioned visual art exhibitions the other day.  Well, now it is a problem.  There are art exhibitions, one in May, one in June, which both open over a weekend.  Then I and the DP have been asked to put on an exhibition in a local cafe, which is run by a charity, which will run for two months.

The problem is have I enough new work to place in all three that hasn't been shown in them.  As I am hopeless in keeping records of what I have exhibited and where...........

I will get there.  But it is a problem.  Made my by myself.  As most are.

Today, a Monday, the DP does the shopping.  So he was off and away this morning.

After lunch he was off and away again as he got chatting this morning and did not actually do any shopping.

I went off to the Prom.


Yet another beautiful sunny day, albeit with a cold breeze.  That sea air really helps my breathing.  Perhaps I should just go buy a camper van and live there.  (But still be able to come to the shedudio.)


So many Herring Gulls.

Feeding frenzy as you can see from the video which has now uploaded. (Yah boo sucks to facebook)


Two more heading for the food.  Still have not worked out what the food was.  I have seen them catching and eating sand eels but sand eels - no, not this time.


Quite a relief to come home and carry on playing with the watercolour pencils.

While out shopping the DP bought a replacement bird feeder.  We are now having Rooks come to our bird feeding stations who totally destroy the feeders.  Problem.  So this is a new one.


Very different.  Took a while but now birds have landed.

Hopefully no more problems tomorrow.  Please.

4 comments:

kjsutcliffe said...

Your new feeder looks like a rocket or a lava lamp - made me smile. I am sure you will work through all your problems - if not - back to the sea to breath lovely clear air and think :) You could take your art work and paint in your camper-van!

Born and Bred said...

Can now picture it. "A Shedudio on Wheels"

DUTA said...

Has cellular therapy ever been mentioned to you? I've heard it's used in the USA on people with lung illness, quite successfully.

mamasmercantile said...

It was wonderful to see the video, so many herring gulls. Is it possible to have a telephone consultation with the doctor so that you don't have to go to the surgery?