Sunday 22 April 2018

Families.

One small nucleus of our family arrived today.  Just after lunch.  After welcomes and sortings I was told to go to the Prom and do my sea breathing.


It was raining as I set off.  Which meant the beach was deserted.  And lovely.


Masses of Gull Gangs.  Lovely.


Mostly Herring Gulls, immature and mature and some Lesser Black Backed Gulls, immature.

Sanity and breathing restored.

Back home.  


After watching Sith cat roll on the patio my grandson got down and did the same.  Learned Behaviour!

His language is spilling out and clear.  At 20 months he knows and recognises all the primary colours.  Artist in the making.

He also likes his food.  All my daughters who have given me these delightful grandchildren have breastfed, as I did,  and then moved on to baby led weaning.  None of those powdery mixes which I, to my shame, offered.  Real food from the start.

So we sat down as a family and ate the same food and enjoyed it, perhaps not so messily, but we did not comment on that!


Spaghetti with meatballs and Garlic Bread.



Fresh fruit mixture and yoghurt.

All in bed now.

Ahhhhhhhhh  families.  



2 comments:

Chris said...

Having them all together - bliss!

Jean. said...

Sounds like an enjoyable day. I like the bit about copying Sith. As for food, some adults have trouble with spaghetti so children don't stand a chance.:-)
I remember seeing my two young nieces eating it, all mess and giggles!