Tuesday 21 January 2020

Weird Weather.

Sunny all morning and then we go to the Prom.  As we drove down the mist appeared.


That is a boat leaving the harbour.  All you can just see is the rear fog light!



Awful.  Plus the mist was wet so we became wet too.


The boat before it disappeared into the mist.





Strangely the computer was quite happy to enhance the bird pictures.

Weird.

So here I am off to meet with the oxygen team tomorrow.  Fingers crossed I get some help.  And oxygen.  See you on the other side.  Thanks for all the support.

12 comments:

Jules said...

It was a misty morning here too. Fingers firmly crossed for tomorrow, I hope it all goes well for you. X

rusty duck said...

Wishing you all the very best for tomorrow Jill. Will be thinking of you. Take care x

crafty cat corner said...

I wait and hope that you get sorted. good luck.
Briony
x

Jean said...

Hope your appointment goes well. We've been having some cold frosty mornings and lots of sunshine which is lovely. I don't envy the fishermen going out in that weather.

janipi said...

Hoping everything goes well tomorrow and you get what you need.

kjsutcliffe said...

Here is to tomorrow - sending hugs x

wherethejourneytakesme said...

I have everything crossed for you and will be thinking of you tomorrow. Have a good night's sleep - in fact I suspect you won't be reading this as it is late but will be in the land of nod dreaming of oxygen tanks! x

Jackie said...

Thinking of you and hoping tomorrow goes well.

God bless.

Thickethouse.wordpress said...

Crossing my fingers for you, too....Wishing it all works out for the best for you.

Gail, northern California said...

This is such good news. I just have a feeling tomorrow is the beginning of a new way of living....really living.

Sue in Suffolk said...

I'll be thinking about how you are getting on and hoping for positive news today ((hugs))

Susan Zarzycki said...

Positive thoughts headed your way! 💖