Wednesday 29 January 2020

Wednesday.

Today I have been using the oxygen more often.  I have found whatever I do active makes me need it.  Even talking, as a friend visited this afternoon!  

When I get to the Prom on the oxygen goes and fitted tubing and I am away.



Two big boats.


Little boat.


No people.


Five Oystercatchers.


Gulls out on the sea.

While I was gazing at them I saw two seals.  I wasn't sure they were seals but by the time I realised they were they had gone underwater and disappeared so no photo!




3 comments:

Sue in Suffolk said...

In the distant past we used to collect car numbers - I think lots of children did. I reckon it would be interesting in a geeky way to collect boat numbers!

kjsutcliffe said...

Really glad that you have noticed the difference already :)

mamasmercantile said...

Its always a joy to see the seals in the water, I never get lucky enough to get photos either.