Thursday 16 January 2020

Thursday

So the DP is at the Photographic Society.  Sithcat is on the bed.  I have Classic FM on the tele.  Better sound quality!


The wind is strong outside.  I havent lit the woodburner as I struggle to keep feeding it when I am this breathless.  But the central heating is on.

We went to the Prom after lunch.  Quite breezy.


Hardly any people so plenty birds.


I managed to walk today.  Plenty stops for breathing in the sea air.  Always makes me feel better.  Five days to go before I meet with the Oxygen team......  I noticed you can buy oxygen from Amazon!!  As a staunch supporter of our NHS I doubt I will be going down that road.



Oh joy.  Plenty of Oytercatchers.  All I need is for my artist mojo back.


The one with all the bling on its leg is a regular.  We have contact details for reporting ringed whatevers.

I have the dreaded monthly Ibandronic acid to take this weekend.  Have to take it an hour before food.  Which means I have to get out of bed around 7 so as to have breakfast at the normal time of 8 a.m.  That and the Accrete D3 help to prevent my bones from breaking as along with everything else I have Osteopenia.  Precursor of Osteoporosis.  All good fun.  Not.

See you tomorrow.






3 comments:

wherethejourneytakesme said...

No fun for you at the moment - you must be counting down the days and I hope you won't be disappointed this time round at the oxygen clinic. I wonder how bad you have to be before you qualify.

Jackie said...

I have to take a pill once a week as well. Mine is a bone builder cause I do have osteoporosis. Waiting an hour before coffee just about kills me.

God bless.

Mollysmum said...

I hope that your visit to the oxygen clinic brings positive results. I noticed a woman today when at the shops who was on oxygen - just a very small canister and she appeared to be managing just the same as any person without oxygen treatment. She was not breathless and walked unaided. I hope that this will be your outcome. Good luck.