Monday 27 January 2020

Better day.

I tried the cannula from the hospital.  It has longer prongs.  Seemed to work better.




After lunch to the Prom and I walked and it stayed in where it should so my breathing in delivered the oxygen perfectly.  I hear the swish and know it is working.

 As the tide was in not a lot to see.  Not enough beach for the birds.  They were all out on the sea.



The DP had been shopping in the morning.  He went to our chemist and explained I wanted stuff safe to use with oxygen.  It is more a chemist than a make up provider.  He was given KY JELLY! Well he bought it .  It is to use if my nasal passages become annoying!  I found it hilarious.  Anyway after the Prom we went into town.  The DP went in to Superdrug.  Every assistant in the place was checking labels for stuff that did not have oil in and were horrified to hear I could set on fire.  

So I now have skin moisturiser for my body.  Still wanting a lip colour as I cannot wear lip stick as this could burst into flame.  I have a Nivea Soft Rose lip balm he bought with natural oils.  Really not sure.  Still oils.

At least men do not have these issues Bryony Tom should be fine!

8 comments:

Bovey Belle said...

Gosh, never knew KY Jelly was that versatile!!

Glad you are getting on better with the oxygen and are able to hopefully go a little bit further (and breathing easier).

I hope you can come up with a suitable lip colour soon.

kjsutcliffe said...

Avon do oil free lipstick - check it out on line :)

Chris said...

It will take a while to get everything sorted out Bonne chance!

crafty cat corner said...

Pleased to see that someone has suggested the Avon lipsticks, a little bit of lipstick goes a long way to making us ladies feel good about ourselves. Good that you have the oxygen working for you.
KY jelly is hilarious. lol
Briony
x

Jackie said...

Way to go. I am sure that you will find the perfect lip colour.

God bless.

mamasmercantile said...

Thrilled you are getting on a little better. Hope you manage to find a lipstick, maybe try looking on line before you go to the shops Boots? maybe?

Mary said...

I've read that Burt's Bees lip balm is okay to use with oxygen. I also checked online looking for water-based moisturizers and quite a number came up. Hope you can find one that is available locally (I'm in the US).

Sue in Suffolk said...

It will be quite interesting to see what things are oil/petroleum based.