Tuesday 3 September 2019

Tuesday.

The day my carer comes and does the full works.  Wash from head to toe.  Moisturise and clothe.  Today despite being told this and to avoid Tuesday and Friday mornings the Grass cutter gang arrived.  So the DP had to move my car onto the grass so everyone could get parked.  Three spaces on our drive is normally enough - us two and a visitor.

Much fresher today.  So I drove down to the Prom.  The DP accompanied me as he wanted to walk.


So this is not very glamorous me having walked.  To look out over the Kessock Burn.


And the Gull Gang.


Deserted beach.


Some small boats.



Then home and a full inspection of the shaved lawns.




This evenings sunset.

Where the Journey takes me asked why I have not mentioned painting lately.  Well because I need a kick up the proverbial.  So you may have done it.  Fingers crossed.

5 comments:

Chris said...

From your photos it looks like you have quite a bit of acreage, not the usual handkerchief-sized lawn and borders!

justjill said...

I wish!!

wherethejourneytakesme said...

Glad to hear the lack of painting is just because you have not been motivated too rather than can't! Your new hedge is growing well. We need to get our lawns cut but this constant drizzle we are having is persistent. Hoping for a sunny dry day tomorrow. Have a good one.

Lyssa Medana said...

Trust me, you are looking better than me! Thank you for sharing the great pics

Jules said...

It won't be long until the lawns get their last cut of the year. X