Friday 13 September 2019

Friday.

Another struggle to breathe day.  Agreed with the DP I will chase up the consultant who said she would me in six months and its now 9 months.  I doubt there is anything they can do but it is worth a try.

So he insisted he would accompany me to the Prom.  Although I drove as leaning forward slightly and holding the steering wheel is better than slumping in the passenger seat!


Such a beautiful beach.  Someone paddling.  


Kessock Burn.


The small bird on the left is a Sanderling.



Better photos by the DP.  Of course, should be for the cost of his camera!  Sanderling on the beach and in flight.  They move really quickly on the ground so I was quite pleased to have snapped it at all.


Later back home, just before dinner, the potted Christmas Tree adorned with birds.



Around 7.30 the Sunset.

The Community Wardens cannot identify the owners from my photos.  The DP did suggest they dug up the poo and did a DNA test.  Aye.  But they are to keep their eye out when patrolling.  So will I.

3 comments:

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Great photos. What a joy to see, the Christmas tree is quite full! Prayers for your health.

kjsutcliffe said...

Definitely chase up the consultant x

Jean said...

I hope you get an appointment soon. The beach and birds are beautiful