Wednesday 18 September 2019

Determined.

As ever!  Reasonable night and I did go to the loo.  I have no idea why I fell or really what happened.  The DP told the doctor I was confused.  They checked my heart - no problems, chest x ray - nothing broken.  Blood pressure a bit up everything else fine.  They took blood to test, no idea what for.  So still popping paracetemol every four hours, doing the breathing exercises, still painful rib area.  Bruises still appearing.  Most on the left side.

I think the colours changing so must be improving.


I got some lovely flowers.


The DP's sister sent these.


My youngest sent these.

So after lunch the DP helped me to get dressed and took me to the Prom.

Drizzle but no wind.  Managed the railings.



One surfer had enough.  Body surfer going in.


Tiger Hill through the drizzle.

During the evening meal, which I did poor justice to, we were visited by the Juvenile Sparrowhawk.


Onward.

Thank you so much to all who commented it means a lot to me.  Love you all!

15 comments:

Bovey Belle said...

Good for you, getting out to the sea today as usual. I hope you aren't in too much pain from the bruising to sleep easily.

wherethejourneytakesme said...

Glad to hear you got out and about a bit. Those flowers are gorgeous too. Just be careful getting up for the loo tonight.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you had a fall. I hope your pain lessens and you can manage a good night's sleep. Take good care. I enjoy your blog.

Susan Heather said...

Oh dear, I hope you feel better soon.

Susan Heather said...

You are always amazing at how you cope with everything.

busybusybeejay said...

Oh no!Hope you soon and look better.Take care.Love Barbarax

mamasmercantile said...

You are to be admired for your sheer grit and determination, well done you.

Sue in Suffolk said...

I'm glad you were feeling well enough for the vitamin sea. Keep moving and taking the tablets

Mary said...

Good to see that you made it to your happy place--the sea. Best of luck with continued healing.

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

I'm sorry that you had such a fall.

You live in such a beautiful area. The sparrowhawk photograph is great.

Jean said...

Well done for still getting out. You get such interesting bird life.

hart said...

So sorry about your fall. Bruises will fade. Hope you feel better soon. Glad you are not letting this keep you from the sea.

Terra said...

What a shocking fall, and I see by your more recent post the bruises are fading quickly. Be well.

BethB from Indiana said...

Your photo of the Sparrow Hawk looks like a beautiful painting. Hint, hint!

I am so sorry about the fall and your subsequent injuries. Speedy recovery, but stay safe.

Anonymous said...

God bless you! I've just been reading backwards. Such a blessing to have no broken limbs or eye damage. You are such a courageous lady. Hoping your healing goes well with no lasting effects. I dearly love your photos - I live inland in the States - so the landscape where you are is such a treat. I'm overwhelmed by that last photo of the Sparrowhawk. That's one to publish! But then, almost all of them are. Peace be with you!!