Friday 6 September 2019

Friday.

Another week nearly over.  Had my Friday wash head to toe, moisturised and dressed.

After lunch the DP and I went to the Prom.


There is the DP  on the sand.


Too many walkers for the Gull Gang so no birds.  


Progress on the Goldfinch.  This was done not today.  

Today I was listening to a friend with family problems.  Listening that I hope helped.  Sometimes it is good to offload to someone who is not involved.  Few comments I made, hopefully putting a brighter aspect to some of the problems.  Whatever my friend seemed to be of lighter foot as she left.  I would do the same again but am so weary now.  I have my own worries too.  Don't we all.


2 comments:

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Your painting is coming along well, very nice.

I haven't had a worry since early this morning, almost 12 hours. :)

wherethejourneytakesme said...

Lucky friend to have a listening ear - sometimes that is all we need to feel a bit brighter. Glad to see you painting. Take care.