Friday 27 September 2019

Friday.

End of the working week.  But then I no longer go out to work.  Or indeed do very much inside!  Would that I could.


The DP came with me.  As can be seen by this photo taken by him.  Bruised side of face on show.....  It was quite chilly today hence hat and gloves though I still havent dug out the winter boots.



I walked to the Kessock Burn.




Some impressive Surfers out this afternoon.  Stayed upright long enough for me to photo them!



This fishing boat leaving the harbour shows well the swells out there.


Just imagine coming back loaded with fish...


My painting progresses.  Straight in with the pen.  The Hares are from a photo taken by the DP earlier in the year when Hares were boxing.  And generally being silly.  They were in silhouette from the rising sun.


And there is the DP's car in the finished line up!

A friend visited this afternoon and offloaded.  Nice to see her and catch up.  Tomorrow two more visitors in the afternoon.  Recently engaged and bought a house should be lots to hear.  Also to twist their arms to choose a picture for their new abode as I didnt make it to the engagement party.

Its all go .

3 comments:

Bovey Belle said...

Love your boxing hares. Can't wait to see those coloured up.

KY142 looks close to the water line - they must have had a good catch.

Do the surfers surf ALL year? Must be getting a bit chilly now.

mamasmercantile said...

The hares are wonderful looking forward to seeing how this painting progresses.

crafty cat corner said...

I think I'm going to like this new painting.
Briony
x