Friday 20 September 2019

Friday.

My carer comes Tuesday and Friday mornings.  As Tuesday we were on our way back from Aberdeen we had to give belated apologies.  But this meant I had gone a week without the full body wash.  Plus I could not have my hair washed as I have not to get  the steri strips above my eye wet.  So today I had the full body wash.  She managed to some dry blood out of my hair, so roll on next week when the steri strips can be removed.  Where they are is the only painful bit on my face.


After lunch the DP got me in the car and we went to the Prom.  Such a beautiful day I did not need a coat.



I walked.  Up to the Kessock Burn.




Only 3 Gulls.  Too many people around where they were.


One small boat.




View of the sea and the Golden Horn and you can see the Haar on the horizon.  Thats what happens when we have sun!


There were two men doing a beach clean.


This van with no blue badge.....


Back home and in the Shedudio I could see this beautiful Spider web.

End of the day a very fiery Sunset.



Goodnight all.  Hoping for a peaceful, pain free one.


8 comments:

wherethejourneytakesme said...

You must have felt so much better for the wash and the walk on the prom. Lovely pictures.

Jackie said...

Nothing makes a person feel up to par like a bit of a wash. I always envy you your lovely beach.

God bless.

Sue in Suffolk said...

Bad parking from that van - did you wait to moan at them!
Lovely photos of your beautiful beach

mamasmercantile said...

The sunset was stunning. You must have felt so much better for a wash and a lovely walk to lift your spirits.

crafty cat corner said...

It always amazes me how just a hair wash can make you feel so much better. Glad you are on the mend.
Briony
x

rusty duck said...

Oh no Jill! So sorry to read about the fall. Heal swiftly x

Jean said...

Glad you are feeling a bit better. Love the spider's web and the sky.

BMW said...

Goodness! So sorry about your terrible fall, but so glad you are now ok. My friend recently had a similar fall and looked like you. She also had stitches. Any way, do continue to improve daily. I enjoy reading your lovely blog.