Monday 13 August 2018

Cool.

And most welcome.  Although my swollen leg and feet have not reduced.  I tried the 20 minutes with feet above heart, thanks for the advice from one of my comments.  Nothing happened.  At night the swelling goes.  As soon as I become upright the swelling reappears.  But then this is to do with the heart not pumping efficiently.  So until I get the appointment with the consultant I am stuck with it.  So I will just get on with my life.


My walk on the Prom is to the end of the concrete path on the higher level.  Beyond that is the Path of Doom which I used to be able to do, but no longer.  So I tootle up to where the Kessock Burn emerges on to the beach and the Gull Gang gather.  Then back again.


Very high tide so not so many Gulls.  Most out at sea bobbing about.  But as the tide recedes they begin to gather.

This week is Active Fraserburgh week.  There are many fitness activities within the Broch and all are showing off what they do and free to all to have a go.

Today was Surfing.



Lots of children were being kitted out in wet suits, while the earlier session's kit was drying.



These two obviously knew what they were doing.



This is Fraserburgh's very own Surfing Champion.


The tide was very high.  

As I had done my Pulmonary Physio exercises earlier I had no urge to run down the beach and dive in.  Though I was once a surfer, many years ago.....A story for another time!


Instead I chilled out in the shedudio.  Watched some birds.  



Admired the blooming Teasels.



Painted an eye.  Who could this belong to.  You will have to wait.

4 comments:

Bovey Belle said...

Glad it is cooler for you. Sorry your legs are still swollen when you are upright though and I hope you soon get to see the Consultant about that problem.

Surfing never appealed to me, but then I am not really a water baby, I prefer the land and walking.

That start of the new painting is intriguing.

Terra said...

I like to imagine you surfing; my hubby was a surfer and that is a major reason we moved here, to this coastal town. I never surfed.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if you could wear compression hose,, the doctor will likely tell you,, I hope you soon see the doctor,, at least it cooled a bit,, beautiful eye!

Fishcake_random said...

Hope things improve with your legs quickly. It must be such a nuscience.
I think the eye might belong to a woodpecker but i look forward to finding out x