Tuesday 24 March 2020

Obeying the rules.

First the visit from my personal carer.  This is approved by the rules.  The DP stays well clear.  Sith Cat does not!  

The DP went to the local shop for the newspaper.  I am looking in to having this delivered.  

After lunch we had our exercise.  Allowed by the rules.  Easy to avoid all human contact as many remain in their cars having their lunches.  Those who walk steer well clear.  Although I did nearly have a problem with some smallish kids with skateboards.  But I do a good and effective death stare.




The Highland Coos are being very productive and we could see more new arrivals.  






A wide variety of boats.




Gulls galore.





The lovely Oystercatchers.




Posing for a painting!




The other end of town.  Kinnaird Head Lighthouse.  Cormorants on the rocks.

Mental and Physical Health sorted.  Home.  Behaved.

5 comments:

Margarida Pires said...

Fantásticas fotografias de grande sensibilidade.
Um abraço florido e de oração.
Megy Maia 🌈

Chris said...

You were very prolific with the camera today, Jill. Some great shots of the Oystercatchers, my favourites! Glad you are still able to get out to the prom.

vic said...

Good to know you are behaving yourself. Tough to keep you in line I'd say.:o)

Bovey Belle said...

Lovely Oystercatcher photos - and the size of a couple of those boats!

Jules said...

I've been told I do a good death stare too. I'm glad you're still able to get out for now. X