Monday 28 December 2015

Post Christmas.



My Christmas Day walk.  I finally walked to the end of the esplanade. And could get no further!  My chariot doesnt do sand dunes.


So I have extended the walk in the other direction.  Although the views of the fish factory are not the most picturesque.

Christmas Day was spent quietly.  Just the Dawn Patroller and I. 

Pheasant for dinner. 

And lots of wine.

The weather was totally foul on Boxing Day - as was I - so no walk.

Sunday we had our eldest daughter and two grandsons visit from Edinburgh.


Suitably awestruck at the sight of the North Sea.  


And of Grandma in full walking mode.

Later on in the day I introduced the boys to acrylic paint.  Which has been applied with gusto, so much so it still hasnt dried. And acrylic paint was chosen specifically as it dries quickly.


Number 1 grandson is better than I , my placement of subject leaves a lot to be desired. Spiderman would not have had feet if Grandma had painted him.

I finished the day off with lots of wine sorting the world out with daughter as one does. Especially avec  le vin.



Which meant that today with 34 m.p.h winds and rain and gloom/darkness I didnt do the seaside walk -  again.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.  Still got New Year to go.  Oh God and the resolutions........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recently found your blog and love it! Thank you

justjill said...

I dont normally publish anonymous comments. But thank you. Perhaps a name next time?

Lilly's Mom said...

Looks like you had a great time with your family. It looks so cold there!

Anonymous said...

Look at you go! The Dafter sends her good wishes to you. Happy New Year to you all, when it comes. X