Thursday 11 June 2020

Some answers

Bridget in Scotland we are allowed to drive up to five miles to exercise.  The main thing is keeping the social distance from any other person.

Pheasants vacuum up the bird food so each of our visitors has an appropriate name.  We have Dyson, Hoover and Vax.  All the females are called Hetty (female version of the Henry vacuum.)

The Prom today.  We now visit late afternoon as we have found that is when the least people are around.



The Gull Gang were present of course.




Odd numbers are preferable for some reason.  So this could well be another painting.

This one is on the drawing board.


Some of you might be interested that in 2014 I was on the tele with Janet Street Porter.  I was the token English woman on a film on Scottish independence!



Janet had to sit for the photo as she is twice my height!

The photograph and the interview were in the Museum of Scottish Lighthouses cafe.  I was then vice chair of the trustees of the Museum.

My moment of  fame!  What is interesting is that the research team found me through my then blog Greenbrae Bed and Breakfast.  So keep on blogging!

7 comments:

Bovey Belle said...

Great to have 15 minutes of Fame!!

Loved the new gull photo which may become a picture.

We had a short walk today but didn't see a soul! Not surprising as it IS a dead-end road . . .

Chris said...

What an interesting glimpse into your former life. The gull painting is coming along well.

Jackie said...

The gull painting is going to be lovely when finished. You do wonderful paintings.

God bless.

Sue in Suffolk said...

I am sure you have never in your life been "token English woman"!

The gull painting is coming along nicely

Tigger's Mum said...

F has been to that museum - says it was really interesting. Isn't it near where the highest windspeeds have been recorded in Scotland?
Loving the painting

Jean said...

Lovely photos of you in your famous days! I find late afternoon good for walking when nobody is around.

justjill said...

Tigger I cant remember what the wind speed was but F is correct. Somewhere I have a photo of them taking the measurement will have a look.