Thursday 25 June 2020

Its Too Darn Hot.

Heat makes me not want to do anything.  So much painting I wanted to do.


Started the sea background.  Removed the masking fluid.  Looks awful.  Carry on regardless - tomorrow.

The DP has been getting up early and going into the garden.  He is creating a new herb bed.  Also muttering about us having a pond and where should we put it.

We went to the Prom.  The breeze actually cooled us down once there, whereas at home it didn't!




Not quite Brighton.  But far too many people for me to attempt to walk.  I did the railings breathing and then back to the car with the windows open.


The cafe is shut.  Our local ice cream manufacturer stepped in, sorry wheeled in.



No birds thanks to the speed boats.

Good news is my hairdresser contacted me and is to do my red colour and cut and blow at the end of July.  She comes to the house.   Wowee.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Busy at the beach so it must be balmy. I don't think our beaches are open yet although I did hear that public pools will open soon so some relief from the heat.

wherethejourneytakesme said...

Your beach looks unusually packed!

Jackie said...

Must be much warmer as there are lots more people on the beach. Glad you got your prom walk in.

God bless.

Bovey Belle said...

After saying it was too hot to do anything outside, I heard we had thunderstorms predicted for the night, so had to get out and show willing. Will get out there early this morning and carry on tidying up as someone desperate to view our house - but can't visit till next month when 5 mile ban lifted. Yeesh!

Glad you were able to cool down with a sea breeze and get some sea air, but sorry too busy to walk. Bournemouth beach was hell on wheels yesterday - I cannot believe the stupidity of people.

mamasmercantile said...

My goodness that is the most I have ever seen on your beach before. We had an almighty storm here last night, effecting the power (electric) and satellite (internet/phone) so quite cool now that it has cleared the air. Good news about your hair.