Saturday 27 June 2020

Another non eventful day.


Cooler after the thunder and lightning in the night.  We had a brief power cut.  I have an oxygen tank to use should there be a power cut during the night when I am on the constant from the machine.  So did not need to find out how it worked in the dark!

Cooler so very few people on the beach.



The Surf School for kids is still going strong.


One small boat.

So I walked.


No Gull Gang.  Just one Blackheaded Gull and a Herring Gull.


The Surfers packed up and off.  So did we.


4 comments:

Jackie said...

Non eventful is great in my books.

The pictures are as usual wonderful.

God bless.

Bovey Belle said...

I'm glad you had the beach to yourself again. Cooler weather is just what you need this summer!

Jean said...

Lovely and peaceful. Cooler weather keeps people away so not so crowded.

mamasmercantile said...

Glad you were able to get out for your walk. Power cuts here too.