Saturday 8 February 2020

Bit of a panic.


The Gizmo that rules my life at the moment.  Top numbers -oxygen levels.  Most normal people would have 99/100.  Bottom numbers is pulse rate.  Too high.

When I wake in the morning the oxygen level can be as low as 40.  Now this scares me.  I call the DP.  He sorts out the oxygen supply.  It doesnt take long to get up to a reasonable level.

After some discussion we decided to phone NHS direct for some advice.  One of the comments yesterday was regarding CO2 dangers to COPD sufferers.  The upshot was after talking to the DP and listening to me breathe the Paramedics were despatched.

Brilliant as always.  Checked out my SATS.  Also checked out my finger checker was accurate.  Lots of advice.  Keep checking and using Oxygen when necessary.  

The Paramedics also requested a visit from G Doc.  We had a phone call, said they would be here in 2 hour.  We have storm Ceria.  So not too fussed no show so far.




The DP went for the paper and there up the road - the first new born lamb!

Then on his trip to the tip.



The boat ELTICA HAV (IMO: 8422022) is a General Cargo that was built in 1984 (36 years ago) and is sailing under the flag of Bahamas. Photo taken from at the skip disposal site!

10 comments:

Jean said...

Hope your oxygen gets sorted. I saw lambs too today. Very cheering.

Chris said...

Hope the doctor arrived and was helpful. Thinking of you.

wherethejourneytakesme said...

Hope you get this sorted must be so worrying. Sending hugs - hope storm not too bad - I think our cottage and little wood in Scotland is in for a battering we have a high alert warning for the area.x

terry said...

I hope by now the doctor has arrived and that things are a little better,at least. I cannot imagine how difficult this is for you both.

Susan Zarzycki said...

Great pictures as always. Hope you get your oxygen sorted soon!💖

Sue in Suffolk said...

Oh heck, hope the oxygen works quickly.

The Weaver of Grass said...

I would guess that the sea is not as calm as it appears to be by the time you read this. Huge gales here and heavy rain.

mamasmercantile said...

Thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers, hope it gets sorted soon.

Beacee said...

Love and prayers x

Bovey Belle said...

I hope that the Doc got there and got you sorted out. Lovely photos.