Thursday 20 August 2020

Getting There.

Badgers.  We had no idea but suspected there would be some around as there is everything else.  Hares, Deer, Rabbits up the defunct railway line.  We put bird food into the branches of a potted Christmas Tree and on the morning it was knocked over it had to be something big that had done that.  So the trail camera was set up.  And there was the Badger.




I am now on the hunt for a cleaning company.  The DP  had to go back to the dentist this morning as he was in agony again.  Not healing correctly and infected.  So he is now on antibiotics those where you cannot drink....  Doesn't bother him.  But it would me!

I am trying to lessen the pressures on him.  I found a company which uses environmentally friendly cleaning stuff and are happy to cater for me and my diseased lungs.  So I am arranging a date and time for them to come and discuss whats what.  I am ok with their prices as I get attendance allowance.  That pays for the gardener and will cover a cleaner as well.  My personal cleaner comes free to me.  Via Social Services.  There may be changes afoot there as I am not too happy with the current set up.

We have had cleaners in the past but it didn't work out so well.  Last lot took over completely.  So fingers crossed we get on ok.



Wind Turbines I think going somewhere.  There is a big wind farm off the Moray coast and Fraserburgh Harbour has the servicing of them contract.



Fishing boats returning to Harbour.




Possibly the smallest child at Surf School!!  



Another young learner.  Juvenile Great Spotted Woodpecker.  Found the fat balls.



Tonight's Sunset.

Sleep well.

6 comments:

Terra said...

Your photos of the two young learners are nice. I hope your dp's tooth situation heals quickly. What is an attendance allowance? I am in California and hadn't heard of that.

Tigger's Mum said...

Isn't that wee surfer just the cutest ?

The Weaver of Grass said...

That's had my daily fill of your lovely seascapes - now I shall go and make a coffee. Wish you could join me.

mamasmercantile said...

Hope you manage to get a cleaner sorted that you get along with.

Jean said...

Hope your cleaner works out ok. Love the sky and the woodpecker.

thelma said...

Daily dose of your seaside, where would we be without it?