Wednesday 15 July 2020

I almost exploded.

I was down the Shedudio and had just made myself step back and stop.


You have to go away and come back another day.


Then you decide - leave or tweak.  So easy to ruin a painting.  Over working. Aye.

Came back into the house and there in the kitchen was one of the DPs bird watching friends  -having a coffee.  

Deep breath, (which was a stupid thing to do), I said, "You should be outside."  And went back out myself.  I was furious.  There is a limit to being welcoming when you have good reason.  For example, 'Jill is shielding til the end of the month.'

Yes I can meet up to 15 people -  should I want - OUTSIDE.

The door handles et al have been sanitised......


To calm down - to the Prom.




A painting!  Marooned!


A dog came.  All flew away.



Mackerel fishing boats.


Back home a Juvenile Great Spotted Woodpecker came to call.



Yellow Loosestrife and Ladies Mantle blooming outside the Shedudio.

Calmed down now.

7 comments:

Chris said...

Some people have no sense!

Jackie said...

Your painting is beautiful.

People just do not use the brains God gave them at times.

God bless.

Thickethouse.wordpress said...

I just looked at some of your art work from the very beginning of your blog and I have a strong feeling that it has just gotten better and better....

So sorry about this foolish person in your house.

mamasmercantile said...

Loved the photo of the marooned birds that would make a great painting.

Ellen D. said...

Your painting looks wonderful! Thanks for the colorful boat photos! I do love them!

Bovey Belle said...

We can all do daft things without thinking (I have not even the good grace to share with you the TRULY stupid thing I did yesterday!) Hopefully it will come to nowt but I daresay a lesson has been learned . . .

Look forward to the "Marooned" painting . . .

Jules said...

I am relieved to discover you didn't actually explode.
Your painting is beautiful. X