Friday 4 December 2020

Friday.

 Carer visit this morning.  So now I am clean head to toe.  We managed the lean over the bath and wash hair.  

No snow in this part of Scotland but lots everywhere else.  Cold, wet and windy.

I do hope the roll out of the immunisation jab proceeds swiftly and smoothly.  I know that I am now at the end of life with COPD.  So I really would like to enjoy and live the life that is left.  It needs a good take up of the jab to eliminate this virus.  We have worn masks, washed hands and self distanced for others.  Now let us have the jab.  For Others.  





No - I did not get out of the car!  The DP did.

We drove round to the harbour.  Sheltered by the breakwaters.


Wild sea over the other side!


The big boat we saw yesterday having its cargo unloaded by the green crane.  Still cannot work out what the cargo is.

The boats were all going up and down.  Even though inside the harbour.

So plenty fresh air through the open window.  All good.

Christmas tree purchased today.  First Saturday in December -  its a tradition.  So tomorrow we decorate the house.




9 comments:

Chris said...

I will be interested to know how quickly you get the vaccine. We have been told everyone in Canada (all 38 million of us) will have it by September 2021! I'm not holding my breath from when it will be doled out. Seemingly Pfizer has had problems getting supplies so even that may be optimistic.

kjsutcliffe said...

A good tradition indeed😊 I'm waiting for my youngest to come home from uni. He asked if he could help, he's not done that for years so I shall certainly wait❤

Jackie said...

I hope the jabs come very soon for you and others that have underlying conditions.

Wow the sea is pretty wild, those are some big waves.

God bless.

Jules said...

I'm glad you've been able to get your hair washed. It's one of those things that always leaves us feeling so much better.
I wonder how long it will take to get the majority of the population vaccinated. I understand I'm at the bottom of the list. X

Sue in Suffolk said...

Have fun decorating today. Hope the weather is better for your prom visit

mamasmercantile said...

Its been wild and windy here too and freezing temperatures, but no snow. Hope you get the vaccine soon. It will be interesting to see how they will transport it to the Islands.

Tom Stephenson said...

That looks bracing to say the least.

Carruthers said...

I've got my sleeve rolled up ready here. My partner has health problems - unfortunately, not serious enough, apparently, to make it onto the shielding list but bad enough for us to shield anyway. Thankfully, we have the resources to do so. Vulnerable lives really do matter.

Mary said...

Loving the wild sea photos--though sorry you couldn't get out of the car. Glad you were at least able to get some sea air.