Sunday 11 October 2020

Sunday.

I am late tonight.  Have sat around for hours waiting for windows 10 to update.  Then got fed up of waiting and switched the computer off.  Then had to sit and wait while it removed stuff.  At last I was back on and hadn't killed the computer but still have the update to do......

Badger visit.  Last night.

We did make the Prom.  That was late too as the DP was off on a photographic jaunt and was late back.

But I  walked.



It had been raining before, quite heavily and was breezy.  I found my waterproof trousers which I shall be wearing from now on in.  Also windproof.


Boat.  Looks like an old one.




Gulls.  and the lovely Oystercatchers.  A trio to paint.

I am writing out a timetable for myself.  Yes I am.  

Tomorrow we have our flu jabs at the Academy.  I am totally anxious at going into a space with other people.  But we are going.  See you on the other side.

.

4 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

Haven't those oystercatchers made beautiful reflections in the wet sand?

mamasmercantile said...

Love that last photo with the shadows, it will make an amazing painting.

Jean said...

I love the oystercatchers

Tigger's Mum said...

Is that a new badgercam or your updates that added the colour?