Monday 28 October 2019

Monday.

Better weather day.  The DP got his 'new'car insured and went into town and paid the difference.  Also shopped.  Although somehow missed the fact the cupboard was bare of cat food so had to return later to replenish!  I was at home with the moaning cat.

We went to the Prom.  Sunny, slight breeze, very cold.  I walked further today.



The sea was quite rough and the fishing boats were upping and downing.



Lets have a wonky video.  Haven't had one for a while.




Body Surfer or just being lazy.  This weekend Fraserburgh hosts the Surfing Championships.  Gathering of the Clans.


And at last I returned to the drawing board.  A very dear friend has just taken on a bitch puppy chocolate labrador.  Hope I can recreate Cocoa as beautiful as she is.  My first rough sketch.  Look at those paws!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Gorgeous sketch.

God bless.

kjsutcliffe said...

Nice to see you drawing again x