Tuesday 22 October 2019

I have my appointment tomorrow morning with the chest consultant so I am now in full anxiety mode.  We have to be there at 10 a.m. which is way too early for me.  Stupidly I did not try to rearrange so.......To add to all that I had a complete stranger arrive as the carer this morning.  So having to explain to her how to do things made me breathless.  Meanwhile the DP was away on a jaunt photographing fungi.  And I had to call him back....  Bless him he came back.  So then the guilt adds to the anxiety.  I am a useless wimp.

After lunch and a trip to the Original Factory shop, where we both bought footwear.

To the Prom.



My new boots.  Very comfy.


Lots of Oystercatchers.


And a Black Headed Gull.



Some small boats.




The icing on the cake.  A Shag or Cormorant drying its wings.  The DP thinks it is a juvenile Cormorant.  Because of the white on its front.  I think its a Shag.  Jury  still out.

Now I have lots of tonights sunset.  But I will not overload you.



Night.

5 comments:

Susan Heather said...

Love the boots and the sunset. Pity about having a new carer and the stress it entails.

Jackie said...

Very nice boots.

God bless.

wherethejourneytakesme said...

Nice comfy boots. I am sure the DP did not mind coming home - he would be more worried if you were not OK.
We had a heron fly into our garden yesterday evening - couldn't get the camera quick enough though.

BadPenny said...

Sorry to hear you were anxious. Your new boots are fab !
Thank you for your encouraging comment xx

busybusybeejay said...

Those boots look soooooo comfy and warm.