Monday 4 February 2019

Monday's meander.

Our tree man was around this morning to look at the Leylandii hedge.  He is to remove it this weekend.  Shred it and leave us the resulting mulch.  Any wood worth burning also.  Obviously we have to let that dry out completely before using.  So recycling a plus and a reasonable quote for the job.  I doubt the boundary fence that is within will survive but hopefully enough for us to see where the boundary is/was.



Now you see it.

Now you don't.



This morning I had to sort out paying the balance on the house, Pittendrum, we have booked for April for the family to visit.  I went back through to the booking emails.  Shock horror.  The DP had given them the wrong dates!  So all the family had booked holiday off work and the booking was for the week after!  Flat spin.  But its sorted.  They kindly changed the dates.  Phew.

I really needed to go to the Prom by this time.



All the ice and snow has gone.  Lots of rain overnight and this morning.  Just a wind when I went .  A strong gusty wind and cold.  But I walked.





Look closely at the sea.  I have never seen this before.  It looks as if the sea is bringing up lots of sand.  It will be interesting to see if there is any difference to the level of the beach tomorrow!



Back home and into the cosy Shedudio.  Finished my little experiment on reflections.  I have two other photos I took of this Redshank.  




So my painting tomorrow.....




2 comments:

kjsutcliffe said...

You are so lucky with your regular visits to the sands - your inspiration for your next piece is right there waiting for you! The reflections are lovely x

mamasmercantile said...

The reflections are stunning. Cold here too but thankfully the wind has slowed down considerably.