Saturday 21 July 2018

Tired.

After yesterday I am still tired!  Sad person I am.  Getting breathless talking for goodness sake.  But I do not stop talking.....

Day two of Open Shedudio, just two visitors.  

After tea, coffee and cake we went for a walk round the garden.


Along with the hanging baskets the DP bought these plants.  Gazania.  As it was not sunny today they did not open.


Forecast is more cloud but hot tomorrow.  Which is not good for breathing well...

At dinner in the evening we had this visitor to the bird feeders.  A Redpoll.


Early bed tonight.  Night all.

3 comments:

DUTA said...

Even without lung issue, it's easy to get tired both of talking and of listening to someone else's talking. That's why at a certain age, one should perhaps learn to preserve one's energy by reducing all kinds of effort, including that of talking. I know I try to do this.

Fishcake_random said...

What a beautiful little visitor to your bird feeder. I've recently spotted some house sparrows in my new garden so I will be popping up a bird feeder very soon to try and tempt some visitors.

Connie said...

Hello Jill, My you do live in a beautiful corner of the world. This is my first visit to your lovely blog and I feel so at home. Your Shedudio (great play on words) is amazing, so much marvelous light coming in, you must love being out there. I'm sorry to hear about your breathing and will be praying for better days.
I am delighted to meet you and follow your creative blog.
Connie :)