Saturday 26 May 2018

Life goes on.

The Haar never left us and is still with us now.



But there was no wind and it was not cold so I enjoyed the walk.


The Gull Gang.


And a male and female of the surfing species.


Black Headed Gull, which haven't been around for a while.  There were 3 at the beach today.


Fishing Boat doing some rocking and rolling.



More painting and salting of the Shag's rocks.



A Brown Hare.  When I went for one of my dawn loo visits there were two Brown Hares in the back field.  First I have ever seen so close.  Quite awesome.


And finally, for today, the rear of our house.  When we came here there was a coal bunker and a dog run.  All demolished now and just left a mess, so it is time to do something about it.  Life goes on.

3 comments:

Sue in Suffolk said...

So pleased you've now seen a hare close up too

Chris said...

Fascinating how you build up one of your canvases. Thanks for giving us the various stages. I will be interested to see how you develop that area around your house.

Rosie said...

I have never seen a hare but my son has them on his property in Mannum on the River Murray in South Australia. I do love your photos too, would be great to be able to go to the Prom every day. We are about 30km away from the coast. Looking forward to your art works too.